Monday, May 12, 2014

Why Did Beyoncé's Sister Solange Knowles Attack Jay-Z in an Elevator? Top 10 Reasons

This morning, I posted the third volume of my three-part Fierce-Off between Beyonce and J-Lo. (Part 1 and Part 2 are here, as well!)

But this.  This is amazing.

I'm not sure what just happened.  But when the time came for Beyoncé, Jay-Z, and Solange Knowles (Beyoncé's sister) to leave the Met Gala - one of the classiest events of the year - Solange decided to get "physical" with Jay-Z, and not in the way that made Olivia Newton John famous (oh, how sweet she was in her Grease days...).

Nope, Solange tries to beat the crap out of Jay-Z.  In an elevator.  Check it out here:


What?

I say, what?!


It boggles the mind.  And Bey just stands there.  
Did she agree with Solange?  Did she think it was funny?

I don't have an explanation, but I thought I'd offer a few thoughts.

Here are my Top 10 Reasons Why Solange Knowles Attacked Jay-Z in an Elevator.

10.  Jay-Z confused Solange with her other sister, Matilda.
9.  After a night at the Met gala, Solange couldn't wait to show off her martial arts skills.
8.  Jay-Z told her Kelly and Michelle have a bigger shot at fame than she does.
7.  Solange was showing Jay-Z her latest dance moves.
6.  One word:  Global Warming.
5.  Jay-Z told Solange she wasn't ready for his jelly.
4.  Jay-Z told Solange the real reason she got invited:  Jay-Z.
3.  Jay-Z interrupted Solange's conversation with Anna Wintour by saying, "Excuse me, Solange, I need my curtains back."
2.  Jay-Z boarded the elevator before Beyoncé.  And nobody boards the elevator before Queen Bey.
1.  He married Beyoncé.

No comments :

Post a Comment